Code of Alabama
- Section 3-7A-1 Definitions.
- Section 3-7A-2 Dogs and cats to be immunized; certificate; validity; to whom sale, etc., of vaccine may be made.
- Section 3-7A-3 Fee for immunization.
- Section 3-7A-4 Issuance of tag.
- Section 3-7A-5 Replacement of certificate and tag.
- Section 3-7A-6 Penalty for dog or cat without tag or certificate.
- Section 3-7A-7 Maintenance of pound; notice of impoundment; adoption of animals.
- Section 3-7A-8 Destruction of impounded dogs and cats; when authorized; redemption by owner; sale of impounded animals.
- Section 3-7A-9 Quarantine of dog or cat which bites human being; destruction of animal and examination of head; certain acts of or omissions by owner unlawful; delivery of quarantine instructions to owner; report of results; canine corps and seeing eye dogs.
- Section 3-7A-10 Destruction of domesticated species exposed to rabid animal; quarantine as option on recommendation of Department of Public Health.
- Section 3-7A-11 County rabies officer; application; appointment; term; powers and duties; authority of county board of health.
- Section 3-7A-12 Penalty for violations.
- Section 3-7A-13 Placement of area under quarantine; additional measures.
- Section 3-7A-14 Power of municipalities.
- Section 3-7A-15 Rules.
|Click here for City of Birmingham (Alabama) ordinances regarding dogs and other animals|
|Refer to Alabama State Code|
Click here to download FREE Acrobat Reader